Tuesday 16 October 2012

Festival Gardens

What a wintry blowy day but not to be deterred I went down to the Chinese Garden this morning to do some practice under the Pagoda. Whether it rains or not it always remains dry under there. I made sure I was well wrapped up and I had almost an hour of doing some Tai Chi and Qigong. I was watched by the swans - check out the ruffled feathers on the one on the right.
The festival site is beautiful and the autumn colours are really coming through now. I am hoping to do some activities in the park over the coming months so once I have approval then I will publish details on here and on my website In the meantime check out the colours in this photo I took last week when I was down there practising. What a difference in the colour of the sky compared to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment