Sunday 30 June 2013

Deyin Training Camp 2013

I have had yet another great weekend at the Deyin training camp. A huge thanks to Faye, Tary and Simon for their expert tuition. As usual there was a choice for each day and I picked Taiji stick qigong but others got to do the 24 step routine or the Taiji 24 spear on Saturday. On offer today was 42 step combined routine or Sun style sword. I did the 42 step with Faye and although a lot to get through in one session we did achieve it and I have some valuable pointers to work on. The Taiji stick Qigong was great and felt much better than the first workshop I went to and I have the DVD and book now so there should be no stopping me now! The other great thing about the weekend is that I get to meet up with all my Taiji friends that I have met over previous years and seminars. The atmosphere is fantastic and we are all just like one big family. Dates are in the diary for next year (28th and 29th June) so if you want quality Taiji instruction this is a great place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment