Wednesday 10 September 2014

Long time, no posts!

As you can see it has been 9 months since I posted anything on here so I have decided to rectify this. I already have a website (www.angelataichi.co.uk) and a Facebook page (/Angelas-Tai-Chi-School) which I keep up to date with things that are going on and photos of events etc so I have decided to use the blog in one of the ways I think a blog should be used and which is different from the aforementioned media. My plan is to post a thought, comment, quote etc each week to try and stimulate some discussion on here. I will use the website and Facebook to direct people here and hopefully start up some comments and feedback to what I post. I'm hoping that I can put up something in the next week, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment