Tuesday 9 April 2013

Assessment day has arrived

How quick have these few days gone? Now the day of reckoning is upon us. We will each do a ten minute teaching slot as part of the assessment but that is so hard to stick to. I have tried a couple of times already this morning to keep within that time frame. Failed on both occasions although the second attempt was better. I'm not going to stress about it. I've been in this situation before with Faye and Tary so at least I know what to expect. Everyone is very supportive and we will help each other through. We don't find out today whether we have passed as the Chinese professors have to agree the decisions. They would have assessed us if they were here but instead we will be videoed and they will watch that when they arrive later in the month. We will however get feedback which is always useful. Also looking forward to being taught by my peers as there is always some useful tips to take on board for my own teaching. Wishing everyone good luck for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment