Monday 8 April 2013

Day three of course

I think we all had a great day yesterday. We got through another six moves, so still three to cover today. The explanations and in depth knowledge of Faye is fantastic and is certainly taking my practice to a different level. Last night we all went out for a Chinese buffet. Not sure I need to eat for another week but I'll give it a go! I wrote up my lesson plan this morning and will check with my little group what moves they are covering for their assessment when I get there later this morning. I think there will be some nerves around today as the big day looms. There is something about that word "assessment" that sends shivers down otherwise calm and rational people! It is still a better word than "test" though. Thank you to Anne and Jane who are doing my classes today and I'm looking forward to getting back to Liverpool tomorrow evening to see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment